Last Updated on July 11, 2020 by Martinez
Ultimate Love Week 4 Nomination – Full list of ultimate love guests nominated for possible eviction in week 4 of the reality tv show.
After the fourth week of the show, here are the housemates that have been nominated for possible eviction from the reality TV show. In the Ultimate Love Nigeria Show, Viewers are required to vote for their favorite housemates to avoid potential elimination.
Housemates with the highest number of votes will remain in the show, while those with the least amount of votes will be evicted from the show. The show will air for 8 weeks, and during this period, viewers will be required to vote for their favorite housemate weekly in order to keep them in the house.
Ultimate Love Week 4 Nomination
How the Nomination Went During the Live Show; Here’s how the Love Guests nominated each other as couples.
- Chivia nominated Bolar & Roksie
- DoubleChris nominated Jelo & Bolar
- ObiEbi nominated Bolar and DoubleChris
- Iykeresa nominated Bolar and Roksie
- Roksie nominated Preshdavid and Jelo
- Jelo nominated JayKech and Roksie
- JayKech nominated Chivia and Bolar
- Bolar nominated Chivia and PreshDavid
- PreshDavid nominated Bolar and Roksie
Ultimate Love Week 4 Nomination Result
- Bolar– Nominated 6 Times
- Roskie– Nominated 4 Times
- Preshdavid– Nominated 2 Times
- Chivia– Nominated 2 Times
- Jelo– Nominated 2 Times
- Doublechris– Nominated 1 Time
- Jaykech– Nominated 1 Time
- Obiebi– Nominated 0 Time
- Iykeresa– Nominated 0 Times
Ultimate Love Couples up for eviction this week
Stay tuned because Aunty will reveal the two couples going on her Monday Mission tomorrow and the winner of the task will be saved. The final names of couples up for possible eviction will be announced on Monday.
Voting officially starts Every Tuesday at 8 pm WAT and closes Thursday at 10pm WAT. #Jerriton was saved by Aunty so they could have more time to bond.
These are the final couples up for possible eviction in week 4. Are your favourite couples nominated? No problem! You can still keep them in the Love Pad by VOTING!