BBNaija Week 5 Arena Game
Big Brother Naija Week 5 Arena Game – Praise emerged as the winner of the Big Brother Naija week 5 arena game challenge.
It was a night of action for the Big Brother Housemates as they all assembled for another night of Betway Arena Games. Since Biggie is still on a break the Housemates had to read the instructions for the games before playing.
It was another chance for the Housemates to show their competitive flair came around with the Betway Arena Games.
The challenge was an obstacle course with 5 events that had to be completed in two minutes and the housemate who completes the task in the shortest time becomes the winner.
Betway Friday Night Arena Game Week 5
The five challenges the Housemates had to complete were:
- Basketball hoop: The Housemates had to shoot a ball through the hoop to progress.
- Hula hustle: The Housemates needed to move one of the two hula hoops forward on to the place they would step in order to progress.
- Hopscotch: The Housemates had to follow the pattern laid out by hopping in the relevant hoop.
- Backward penalty: The Housemates had to score a penalty goal by kicking it with their heel while facing backward.
- Cone and ball: The final obstacle was a game of matching. Coloured balls had to be placed on a cone with the corresponding colour.
Praise’s blistering start to the game sealed him an all-important win in the Arena and handed him bragging rights for the next seven days.