Activate Parental Control on DStv & GOtv
Big Brother Naija is rated 18 and as such, some of the activities in the House may not be suitable for viewers of all ages. You can activate parental control on your DStv or GOtv if you are concerned for younger viewers in your house.
Follow this simple step to activate Parental Control on DStv or GOtv.
- Press the Menu button on your DStv/GOtv remote control
- Under Setting, Select the Parental Control Option then PG Settings
- Key in the default Pin Code, which is 1234 (You have the option to change the default Pin Code)
- Select Global Blocking Option
- Scroll by the right arrow and select Personalize
- Goto Parental Levels and then select PG Rating 18
- Press `OK’ to save the settings.
- Alternatively, you can select Channel blocking to block BBNaija channel completely
- Press `Exit’ to go back to normal viewing.
Opt-out of BBNaija channel
DStv customers who would like to opt-out of viewing the show can do so by sending “Smart card number [space] BBOUT” to 30333, while GOtv customers can do the same by sending “IUC Number [space] BBOUT” to 4688.
49 countries across the African continent can enjoy Big Brother Naija via the DStv and GOtv platforms. These countries are:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe