Meet Britini DAngelo Big Brother 23 Houseguest
Here’s everything you need to know about Britini DAngelo Big Brother 23 Houseguest Biography, Age, City, Occupation, Instagram, Hometown, Profile & More
As the Cast for Big Brother 23 has been revealed, let’s get to know more about Britini D’Angelo, a 24-year-old kindergarten teacher from Niagara Falls, New York who will be competing for half a million-dollar grand prize this summer.
|Full Name||Britini D’Angelo|
|Home Town||Niagara Falls, New York|
|Current City||Niagara Falls, New York|
Amongst the houseguest is Britini D’Angelo, a 24-year-old kindergarten teacher. She was born and raised in Niagara Falls, New York, which is where she currently resides.
She recently graduated from Niagara University with her master’s degree in Early Childhood and Childhood Education. She describes herself as driven, compassionate, and loving.
Her strategy for winning the game is, simply put, to never forget who she is as an individual, be AUTHENTIC in the house, win competitions in order to secure relationships/alliances in the house, and not be afraid to make the BIG MOVES! Big risk means an even bigger reward!
Who are your favorite Houseguest duos? Those who became best friends in the Big Brother house or had a showmance?
Tyler & Angela AND Tyler & Kaycee – BB20
Da’Vonne & Bayleigh – BB22
Paul & Victor – BB18
What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?
ROLL, and then the entire week gets reset. He has to redo the entire week, and he knew that if he didn’t win the Veto after being evicted, he would be gone. It was heartbreaking to watch for Frankie, but SUCH a good twist on the week.
What would you take into the house and why?
– In terms of clothing items, I will definitely be bringing into the house LOTS of athletic wear. I am obsessed with athletic clothing. It truly just makes me so happy and I feel so comfortable and confident when wearing it!
– I will also be bringing in my NU Hoodie from college! Purple Eagles all day!! Niagara University has been my home away from home for six years, and in May 2020, I graduated with my Masters of Science in Education!
Fun Facts about Britini DAngelo Big Brother 23 Houseguest
– In May, I graduated from Niagara University with my Masters in Early Childhood & Childhood Education, with additional certifications in Special Education 1-6 and Theatre Education K-12!
– In December 2020, I was promoted to the rank of 4th degree black belt in the Chuck Norris System. I am also a three-time world champion at the United Fighting Arts Federation World Championships Tournament.
– I play on a co-ed Bar League Softball team and at 5’ 2,” I play first and second base. I have to be the shortest first baseman in the history of the league, haha!
– I play four musical instruments (alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, piano, and flute)!
– I did a study abroad trip to London during my undergraduate work at Niagara!
– My friends, family, and doctors say that I dance better than I walk. I have sprained my right and left ankles 11 times a piece, with 15 of those sprains coming from walking.
– I have danced for 19 years in 12 different styles! I have danced for audiences as large as 20,000 at different sporting events! I now am a dance teacher and teach Musical Theatre and Assistant Teach Tap at a local studio!
– I LOVE purple. All shades. A partial reason why I went to NU was because their color is purple and I could wear purple every day without fearing judgement, haha!
– I have a mini snow globe collection that I started when I was 10 years old! I currently own 173 snow globes!