Big Brother Naija season 4 saw the introduction of a new virtual currency Bet9ja Coins. So let’s get to know what these bet9ja coins are and what they’re meant for.
According to big brother, bet9ja coins will be awarded during special challenges as a reward for individual outstanding performances. Currently, there are five different types of bet9ja coins, each with a different value and biggie have advised housemates to hunt for these coins throughout the season.
To keep the coins, Big brother has provided safety deposit boxes for safekeeping of the coins earned by housemates and will each be given a key to their safety deposit box to keep their coins in.
Uses of Bet9ja Coin
Let’s take a look at some of the values attached to bet9jacoins and what housemates can use it for. Big brother has also introduced a unique shopping cart where Bet9ja Coins may be traded for privileges.
Here are what big brother naija housemates can do with their bet9jacoins
- Immunity from nomination for one week
- Fast food or takeaway meal
- Immunity from nomination for two weeks.
- HoH position and privilege for a week
- Veto Power position and privilege for a week
- A secret room night with a friend
- A Nomination card
- A spa treatment
- A Playback recording of a diary room nomination process
- A letter from home A
- A video message from home