Amaka sanctioned for almost burning down Big Brother Naija house (Video). Amaka, a housemate on BBNaija Level Up, is facing punishment for negligence that nearly burned down Biggie’s home.
Amaka had a meat pie dough in the oven with a 20-minute timer while she left the kitchen to tend to the garden.
But after the food was taken out of the oven, Biggie called everyone inside to stop a fire from starting.
Read More: BBNaija: “If Sheggz Is All I Get From This Show, I’m Fine With It” – Bella (Video)
Biggie warned Amaka not to use the kitchen’s brand-new microwave for a week and mentioned the potential harm she may have caused the event’s organizers.
Watch Video Here: