Last Updated on May 21, 2020
Big Brother Naija Season 5 Audition Tip
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020, MultiChoice Nigeria, organizers of Big Brother Naija reality TV announced the return of BBNaija for its fifth season.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the organizers have made it clear that this year’s audition will be held online for free and it’s open to interested male and female participants who are of Nigerian nationality with a valid Nigerian passport and above 21 years of age by June 1, 2020.
Here are some few tips for submitting the perfect big brother naija audition application.
Big Brother Naija Season 5 Eligibility Requirements
Let’s take a look at some of big brother naija season 5 eligibility requirements. These are major requirements.
- You must be at least 21 years of age by June 1, 2020.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen or permanent resident of Nigeria as of June 1, 2020, and in possession of a valid identity document.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing to live in the Big Brother Naija house located in Lagos with approximately a dozen or more strangers where you will have little or no privacy
If you are selected by the Organizers for the next phase of the auditions, you must avail yourself for a possible video interview. If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted via email l no later than the 15th of June 2020 so make sure your email address is correct when applying. If you don’t receive an email by then, it means you were not selected.
Those selected for an interview in the Semi-Finals must be willing to travel to Lagos at a time as scheduled by the Organizers of Big Brother Naija. Economy travel and hotel accommodations will be arranged and paid for by the Organizers.
Recommended: How To Audition For Big Brother Naija Season 5
BBNaija Season 5 Audition Video Submission Guideline
You are expected to record a two-minute video of yourself stating why you should be picked to be a Housemate in season 5 of Big Brother Naija.
Only after recording your video, then you need to fill out the online registration form and upload your video. Your Video Must adhere to the following Guidelines.
- Video must be a maximum of 2 minutes in length.
- The maximum 2-minute video should end with you completing the sentence “I would make a perfect housemate because……..”
- Video must contain your Name, E-mail and Phone Number clearly stated.
- Avoid all forms of filters, special video effects, copyrighted music and background music.
- Be yourself! We want to get to know who you are as a person. How will your life
experience help you win Big Brother? How will you interact with the other housemates?
- When describing yourself, remember to cite real-life examples. We love a good story!
- Making a casting video is not about putting together the best skit or wearing the wackiest costumes. We’re looking for real people and we want to see the real you.
- If you come from a unique region or area of the country, talk about where you’re from, how it’s a part of your personality, or how it may help you do well on Big Brother.
- If you have an interesting job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the show.
- Hold camera steady; If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well-lit room with lights in front of you to light your face.
- Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
- Speak loudly and clearly.
- Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying.
- Your video may be shown on a TV. Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV.
- Please shoot landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style.
Goodluck with your Application